love what you do
Direct Care Worker/ Caregiver TrainingJob ID: 6363099002 Location: Shelby, NC Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Sep. 01, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care is offering a FREE forty (40) hour caregiving training program. Learn personal care skills for a Direct Care Worker Certificate. Graduate to provide care for our clients in their homes. Pay starting at $13 per hr.
*Text DCW to 803-394-1177 for more information
Apply here or call / email for application: 803-394-1177 / email@example.com
- Weekly pay/ Short commutes
- Referral Program $500 +
- Scholarship programs / Advance to LPN Program $5,000
- Paid time off
Qualifications for Direct Care Workers:
- Successfully complete 40 Hour Direct Care Worker Course, provided by BAYADA
Job Responsibilities for Direct Care Workers:
- Activities of daily living/ Med Assist
- Bathing, dressing, toileting, feeding
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our employees who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Starting all positions at $13 per hour!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide