love what you do
Home Health Aide (HHA) - Home CareJob ID: 4922973002 Location: South Burlington, VT Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Oct. 16, 2020 Availability: Full-time
Do you enjoy working one-on-one with homebound clients? Are you someone who values having an impact on the work you provide? If so, help us make a difference in someone's life. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for Personal Care Assistants (PCA), Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNA), and Home Health Aides (HHA) to care for many of our clients. Come work for a company where you will be rewarded for your hard work and excellence, and be treated with the respect and appreciation you deserve.
Opportunities for PCAs, LNAs, and HHAs available in: South Burlington, Burlington, Colchester, Winooski, Williston, Essex Junction, Hinesburg, Milton, Charlotte, Shelburne and throughout Chittenden County - start working in less than a week!
LNA, PCA, HHA Job responsibilities:
- Assist clients with their activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, skin/nail care
- Assist with meal prep and light housekeeping
- Assist with ambulation and transfers
- Provide one-on-one support and companionship
- Assist with range of motion and exercises
- Medication assistance
BAYADA offers PCA, LNA, and HHA:
- $15.00 an hour
- Flexible Schedule
- Geographic options
- Competitive Pay
- Travel Reimbursement (mileage)
- Work independently, but with RN supervision and support
- 24/7 on-call support
- Paid Time Off
- Minimum of 1 year verifiable caregiving experience OR complete our one week comprehensive HHA training course!
To learn more, contact us at 802-857-5030 or email Lauren at email@example.com
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, providing care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide