Nurse Manager / Nurse Educator, Home Care
Job ID: 4476274002 Location: Sparta, NJ Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management/QA Date Posted: Oct. 10, 2019 Availability: Full-time
$10,000 Sign on Bonus Available!!
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Nurse Manager/Home Care RN for our Morris Plains, NJ pediatric home care office. This office provides best in class care to pediatric clients throughout Morris, Sussex and Warren Counties.
- Morris Pains, NJ
- Paid weekly, full complement of benefit (comprehensive benefits package)
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our pediatric clients and conduct assessments.
- Develop the pediatric care plan and oversee its execution.
- Supervise nursing staff in the field.
- Facilitate new hire orientation for new nurses.
- Participate in the training of new nurses and in-services for field staff.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with a BSN or 3 years of public health experience.
- Trach /vent experience or an interest in learning.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
What's it like to work in Sparta, New Jersey
See what’s nearby and get directions.View Map