love what you do
Caregiver/Home Health AideJob ID: 6778365002 Location: Springfield, MO Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: May. 25, 2023
Discover Rewarding Work as a Caregiver/CNA.
Are you looking for a meaningful career, where you can make a difference in the lives of others—and yours as well?
At BAYADA, we seek people who share our passion for caring and are committed to helping people live their best lives at home. As a member of our personal care and companionship team, you will do truly meaningful work—and be valued, respected, and heard. While you support clients one-on-one with activities of daily living, we’ll support you with training, flexibility, and a team dedicated to creating a great employee experience.
We are currently recruiting for Caregivers & CNA's to reliably serve patients in the following areas:
- Springfield, MO & surrounding areas
- PCA/HHA - $15.00/hr
- CNA - $16.00/hr
- Currently looking to staff Weekends, Part Time or Full Time hours
- Flexible scheduling with shifts from 2hrs up to 12hr shifts including overnights. *shift availability to vary by location
What you’ll do:
- Following a written plan of care by a registered nurse, you’ll provide personal care services, household support, and companion care (homemaker) services to help adults stay safe and independent at home.
At BAYADA, you’ll enjoy:
- Weekly pay.
- Flexible schedules for work/life balance: full-time, part-time, per-diem, and on-call.
- PTO and benefits offerings as eligible
- Career advancement support including ongoing training and scholarships
Integrity Home Care & Hospice is passionately dedicated to improving the healthcare system because everyone has had a personal experience with the struggle that comes with a change in health. We are here to help and support you and your family as you seek to improve or simply maintain your health and independence at home. Our mission is to identify and meet your home care needs and the needs of its employees with unmatched skill, compassion, and integrity. Integrity Home Care & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Watching my client make progress and enjoy himself, and having the opportunity to make a positive difference in his life… it's so gratifying, it doesn't even feel like a job to me.Terry S., LPN - Nurse