love what you do
Clinical Manager RNJob ID: 6500711002 Location: Springfield, MO Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management Date Posted: Dec. 21, 2022
Integrity Home Health and Hospice and BAYADA is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Nurse Clinical Manager for our Springfield, MO Medicare Certified Home Health Office. This role comes with a $5K SIGN ON BONUS!
- Springfield, MO
- Base Salary: $75,000 / year depending on qualifications
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Paid weekly, comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Supervise a team of field nurses.
- Facilitate new hire orientation and training the new nurses.
- Coordinate and/or deliver in-services for field staff.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Acute, med/surg, and/or sub-acute experience preferred/required.
- Supervisory experience.
Integrity Home Care & Hospice is passionately dedicated to improving the healthcare system because everyone has had a personal experience with the struggle that comes with a change in health. We are here to help and support you and your family as you seek to improve or simply maintain your health and independence at home. Our mission is to identify and meet your home care needs and the needs of its employees with unmatched skill, compassion, and integrity. Integrity Home Care & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Watching my client make progress and enjoy himself, and having the opportunity to make a positive difference in his life… it's so gratifying, it doesn't even feel like a job to me.Terry S., LPN - Nurse