love what you do
Director of Operations, Home HealthJob ID: 6556789002 Location: Springfield, MO Category: Management Date Posted: Jan. 05, 2023
Are you looking for an extraordinary growth and leadership opportunity with a top company in a fast-growing industry? Would you like that growth and success to be part of making a real difference in people’s lives? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care—a leading home health care company—and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. In this dynamic environment, you will have the chance to apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
Integrity Home Care is currently seeking an experienced health care manager to fill the position of Director of Operations in our Medicare Certified Home Health office located in Springfield, MO.
To learn more about Integrity Home Care and BAYADA, please click here!
- Fully responsible for the management and services including budgeting, planning, recruiting and fiscal management.
- Monitor the quality and appropriateness of all services provided by your staff to ensure compliance and client satisfaction while ensuring adequate staff education, training and evaluation.
- Support your team, mentor, and grow your office by keeping abreast of industry and community trends and referral opportunities.
- Service-focused, professional, warm and communicative, our Directors are embodiments of The BAYADA Way , representing our network of home care professionals to our various audiences across the nation.
- Four year college degree preferred
- Minimum two years of verifiable supervisory or management experience in the healthcare industry, preferably in home health care
- Knowledge of Medicare regulations, including OASIS and PPS
- Knowledge of Missouri regulations
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement and of successfully taking on increased responsibility with positive results
- Proven interpersonal, recruiting and employee relations skills
- Proven ability to organize, manage, market and grow an office
- Demonstrated PC and communication skills, especially in regard to networking with the community and representing our organization to various groups and agencies
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position and responsibilities
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
Integrity Home Care & Hospice is passionately dedicated to improving the healthcare system because everyone has had a personal experience with the struggle that comes with a change in health. We are here to help and support you and your family as you seek to improve or simply maintain your health and independence at home. Our mission is to identify and meet your home care needs and the needs of its employees with unmatched skill, compassion, and integrity. Integrity Home Care & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Watching my client make progress and enjoy himself, and having the opportunity to make a positive difference in his life… it's so gratifying, it doesn't even feel like a job to me.Terry S., LPN - Nurse