love what you do
Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN - Adult & Pediatric Home Care/MailerJob ID: 6360752002 Location: Springfield, MO Category: Licensed Practical Nurse Date Posted: Aug. 31, 2022
$1500 Sign On Bonus
Keeping people safe at home and out of the hospital is more important than ever. BAYADA licensed practical nurse (LPNs) are Heroes on the Home Front, delivering the highest-quality private duty nursing care to help people live their best lives where they most want to be—at home.
If the hero in you wants to make a difference, provide meaningful one-on-one care, and develop relationships with both clients and team members, BAYADA has many opportunities and schedules to find your perfect fit.
We have immediate PT / FT openings in:
Supported by a team dedicated to your success, our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPNs) enjoy:
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support so you’ll never feel alone
- Variety of shifts to fit your lifestyle
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid, industry-leading training
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- Local and national reward and recognition programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- A positive and stable working environment with a supportive office team
- Certifications to advance your skills
- Employee referral bonuses for referring your friends & family to BAYADA
- New Grad entry-level hiring and placement track with multi step on boarding and training process
- Employee voices are heard and personal health decisions are respected (As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates)
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing
- No working LPN experience required
- Tracheostomy and/or ventilator management experience a huge plus!
When your work matters, it matters where you work
Mission-driven and nonprofit, BAYADA has been at the forefront of health care for more than 45 years. We follow the highest clinical and safety standards, so we’ll prepare and equip our licensed practical nurses (LPNs) to meet the everyday challenges of home care, and especially in this time of crisis.
Join our trusted team of home health care professionals who find working at BAYADA much more than a career—it’s their calling.
*BAYADA was Awarded Forbes Best Employer for Women 2020*
*BAYADA was Voted Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2018 & 2019*
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
Watching my client make progress and enjoy himself, and having the opportunity to make a positive difference in his life… it's so gratifying, it doesn't even feel like a job to me.Terry S., LPN - Nurse