We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours—and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA—we’re obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
- We are committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, learn more here
Job DescriptionJob ID: 6403745002 Location: Springfield, MO Category: Registered Nurse Date Posted: 09/22/2022
Come for the Flexibility, Stay for the Culture
BAYADA's Nurse Residency Program is the ONLY paid, new graduate residency program in home care to earn accreditation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC)! Want to learn more about the program or haven't taken your NCLEX yet? Attend a live info session by clicking here to ask questions about the NCLEX and our Nurse Residency Program!
2022 Cohort dates:
October 10th, October 24th, November 7th, November 28th, December 5th
The BAYADA Nurse Residency Program is a transition to practice program for new graduate nurses who would like a meaningful and exciting career in home care. The program focuses on creating a collaborative professional development environment where new graduate nurses can safely develop their critical thinking and nursing skills while working with children and adults in the home.
- One on one care
- Flexible schedules
- Electronic charting using CareConnect
- In-house education and training programs
- Awarding-winning adult and pediatric Simulation labs
- Short commute times – we match you with cases near your home
- 24/7 on call support
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- Recognition through HERO program, BAYADA Bucks and clinician contests
- Presidential Scholarship offered yearly for education
- Talent development and mentoring programs
- $500-$1200 referral bonus
- Preventative Care coverage for all employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision options for PT (30 hrs/wk) or FT (36 hrs/wk)
- Company-paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Partner
- Flexible Spending and Health Spending Accounts
- Weekly pay
Our service promise to you:
The BAYADA Way, our company philosophy, is at the heart of everything we do, and the ever-present guiding force in our daily work—in spirit and in action. The mission, vision, beliefs, and core values it expresses define our culture and embody the essence of what we stand for, believe in, and value.
Since 1975, BAYADA Home Health Care has had a special purpose to help people have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity.
Apply now to join our team!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
Be the leader in the home care nursing experience; enjoy high-tech and skilled nursing opportunities where clients thrive best...at home. Get back to the mission of caring, with 1-to-1 patient volumes that allow you to truly impact outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Clinical Managerleads to Director.Manager of Clinical Operationsleads to Director of Clinical Operations.Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations
Holistic care drew me in. To be able to problem-solve, teach clients, and use all my skills and nursing interventions… I never thought I'd be happy and excited to go to work. I'm lucky to do what I do.— Mat G., RN - Pediatric Nurse