love what you do
Personal Care Aide (PCA)Job ID: 6771845002 Location: Saint Johnsbury, VT Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: May. 23, 2023
BAYADA Home Health Care has multiple job openings for Personal Care Aides (PCA) in the St. J & Lyndonville area. Start work in as little as one week!
Qualifications for Personal Care Aides (PCA):
- Minimum one year caregiving experience -OR- LNA License -OR- Completion of our 1 Week Direct Care Worker Training.
- To learn more about our Training program, please visit our Training Website
BAYADA offers Personal Care Aides (PCA):
- Positive work environment
- Weekly pay - $16/hr, $0.55/per mile mileage reimbursement - Make up to $625 a week!
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
Job Responsibilities for Personal Care Aides (PCA):
- Activities of daily living: bathing, changing, dressing, toileting, grooming
- Assist client with transfers and the use of mechanical lifting devices if applicable
- Home Management Tasks: light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, bed making
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our caregivers who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our team to make a difference in your community!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide