Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Adult & Pediatric
Job ID: 4354033002 Location: Saint Petersburg, FL Category: Licensed Practical Nurse Date Posted: Jul. 11, 2019
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) interested in making a difference in people’s lives? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at BAYADA Home Health Care. BAYADA recognizes and rewards nurses who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
The Clearwater office is hiring compassionate, excellent, reliable & eager nurses to work at home with our trach vent adult & pediatric clients. Are you looking to advance your skills with tracheotomy and ventilator care? We hire experienced or new learners and offer a thorough, paid trach & vent program to train you to the top of your license. Our trach vent clients typically require 24/7 care giving them the opportunity to live at home in stead of a facility. We are passionate about helping people, client’s are important to us and employees are our greatest asset. If you are interested in joining our team and beginning your journey of advancing your nursing skills, contact our Recruiting Manager Stephanie at 813-326-4192.
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
- Saint Petersburg
- Pinellas Park
- Tarpon Springs
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
- PRN and part-time positions available
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Training and education of family members
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing (in FL)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
What's it like to work in St. Petersburg, Florida
See what’s nearby and get directions.View Map