love what you do
Habilitation ManagerJob ID: 5544472002 Location: State College, PA Category: Client Services Date Posted: Sep. 14, 2021
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Habilitation Manager in our State College, PA office. If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity in a growing industry, a Habilitation Manager could be the position for you!
The Habilitation Manager will:
- In collaboration with the Clinical Manager, act as internal case manager and advocate for clients in the Habilitation program
- Participate in Person-Centered Planning processes
- Collaborate with the client, family, Case Managers, Hab Techs and other teams to implement and evaluate client care needs and individual goals identified in the Person Centered/Individual Support Plan
- Make regular client visits, as per policy, to evaluate client progress and to monitor that client services are implemented according to the Person Centered/Individual Support Plan and the service definitions
- Evaluate the progress of goals identified in the Person Centered/Individual Support Plan
- Maintain ongoing communication with Case Managers/Care Coordinators
- Carry out supervision of Habilitation Technicians according to policy and procedure and as mandated by state regulation
- Participate in client specific orientations as directed by the Clinical Manager
Qualifications for a Habilitation Manager:
- Bachelor degree is required
- Prior supervisory experience a plus
- Demonstrated record of successfully taking on increased responsibility
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate