love what you do
Home Health Aide - CaregiverJob ID: 6495498002 Location: Statesville, NC Category: Certified Nursing Assistant Date Posted: Nov. 16, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for a Home Health Aide - CNA to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have a client in Stony Point open. M-F from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. $14/hr.
BAYADA offers CNA - Home Health Aide:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- Referral Bonuses
- Health Benefits
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for CNA-Home Health Aide:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year work experience in ANY field
- Current North Carolina CNA license listed in good standing with the board
Job Responsibilities for CNA-Home Health Aide:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our CNA-Home Health Aide who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today! For additional information please call the office at 704-797-8000 or email Angela Kinsell at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide