love what you do
Training HHA - Home Health AideJob ID: 6222741002 Location: Sussex, NJ Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Jun. 29, 2022
$250 SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE
BONO DE $250 POR ENTRAR A TRABAJAR
**** NOSOTROS HABLAMOS ESPAÑOL ****
URGENTLY HIRING AND TRAINING CHHA
ARE YOU LOOOKING FOR EXTRA INCOME?
Certified Home Health Aide - HHA interviews NOW!!
Day - Evening - Overnight - Weekend shifts available
If you are searching for a flexible work schedule and an employer who will support you, PLEASE CALL US NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION.
CONTACT Juliana at 973-328-1790
ARE YOU LOOKING TO BECOME A CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDE?
**** CALL TO INQUIRE ABOUT HHA CLASSES TO BE OFFERED IN MAY 2022 ******
OUR NEW LOCATION
383 West Blackwell Street, Dover, NJ, 07801
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHAs - Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
· $500 Referral Bonus (receive bonus for referring family/friend CHHA)
· $2 /hr. extra pay for holidays
· Vacation and Sick time
· Flexible Schedule
· We match caregivers with cases close to home
· Direct Deposit
· PPE provided
· Experienced supportive staff
· 24/7 on duty support
~VIRTUAL & In Person INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE!!~
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience
- Current HHA - Home Health Aide license listed in good standing with the board
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
Contact our Recruiter Manager (DOV)
Juliana Giraldo at 973-328-1790 for more information! Hablamos Español !!!
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide