love what you do
DE&I Program ManagerJob ID: 5215829002 Location: Tampa, FL Category: Human Resources Date Posted: Apr. 20, 2021
As a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Program Manager, you are on the front lines of supporting the BAYADA team to create an environment that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive!
Leveraging a foundation as a program manager paired with a passion for DEI, this role will execute compelling programming that helps facilitate the processes and behavior changes needed to build a more diverse and inclusive team. You will work closely with the DEI Director and cross-functional partners to drive programming and manage day-to-day operations for the Office of DEI.
This is a remote position, however, you must live within a commutable distance of a 100 mile radius from the following cities: Charlotte, NC, Pennsauken, NJ, New York City, NY, or Tampa, FL.
- Partners with the Director to execute enterprise-wide DEI strategy and portfolio of deliverables
- Execute day-to-day operations for the Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Collaborate closely with the Communications teams to create internal and external DEI messaging
- Act as primary liaison between Diversity Councils and other employee feedback channels for D&I, including responding to all emails to Diversity mailbox
- leverage mechanisms to regularly update leaders on progress and business impact
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus resource/time constraints
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience required
- 4+ years of program management and/or project management experience, including projects requiring cross-functional team alignment
- Experience with DEI program development, execution, and performance monitoring
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and/or projects involving cross-functional/team alignment
- Strong organizational skills and passion for getting the details right
- Creative thinking and ability to execute and measure the effectiveness of new ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to develop strong professional relationships with peers, managers, and cross-functional teams
- Ability to use good judgment to problem solve, make decisions, and involve necessary individuals at the appropriate time
- Ability to thrive in an environment of ambiguity and change
- Ability to influence without authority, think proactively, and function independently
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate