Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)-OVERNIGHTS-Home Care-Adults
Job ID: 4476139002 Location: Toms River, NJ Category: Licensed Practical Nurse Date Posted: Oct. 10, 2019
SIGN ON BONUS
Earn up to a $5,000 bonus after working 1,000 hours on a Trach/Vent case!
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) interested in making a difference in people’s lives? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at BAYADA Home Health Care. BAYADA recognizes and rewards nurses who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
We have immediate needs for OVERNIGHT Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
- Ocean County
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
- Full-time and part-time positions available
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Training and education of family members
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing (in applicable state)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skill
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today! Call office 732-818-9898 or email TROFFICE@BAYADA.COM
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
What's it like to work in Toms River, New Jersey
See what’s nearby and get directions.View Map