Job DescriptionJob ID: 6554205002 Location: Tucson, AZ Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management Date Posted: 01/03/2023
If you’re ready to make a change we’re ready to invest in you! BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Nurse Manager (RN) for our East Tucson, AZ Assistive Care office. This role comes with a $3000 SIGN - ON BONUS!!
We are looking for a Nurse Manager that is passionate about keeping care in the home and developing skills for upward career mobility. Are you ready for something new in your nursing career?
Why choose Bayada?
- East Tucson, AZ
- Base Salary: $76,000 year depending on qualifications
- Bonus Opportunity
- Mon-Fri work hours
· Supportive culture with growth opportunities
· Strong employee values and recognition
· Variety in the role will provide opportunities for innovation, new challenges and professional growth, you will never be bored!
· Benefits plan that includes weekly direct deposit, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, and employee assistance program.
Responsibilities for a Nurse Manager/Clinical Manager:
· You will visit our clients and conduct assessments in East Tucson, AZ and surrounding areas.
· You will develop a care plan while coordinating communications between clients, field staff, office and clinicians.
· You will supervise and support home health aide staff in the field.
· You will facilitate new hire orientation for home health aides.
· You will participate in the training of new home health aides and in-services for field staff to provide exceptional care
Qualifications for a Nurse Manager/Clinical Manager:
· Registered Nurse (RN) with 1 or more years of experience as an RN.
· Supervisory experience preferred.
What happens after you apply:
· You will receive an email confirming receipt of your inquiry
· The recruiter will reach out via email or phone to schedule an in-person or zoom interview
· Next steps will be outlined clearly after your successful interview staff.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with these skills, this could be your dream job!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations