love what you do
Pediatric Field Nurse ManagerJob ID: 6402693002 Location: Union, NJ Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management Date Posted: Sep. 22, 2022
$10,000 Sign On Bonus
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Pediatric Nurse Manager/Home Care RN for our Cranford, NJ home care office. This office provides best in class care to pediatric clients throughout Essex and Union Counties
Why Choose BAYADA:
- Cranford, NJ
- $10,000 Sign on bonus
- Forbes 2020 Best Places to Work for Women
- Paid weekly, comprehensive benefits package
- Strong employee values and recognition
- Small team at a local office
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As a Pediatric Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our pediatric clients and conduct assessments in Essex County, Union County and other surrounding areas.
- Develop the care plan and oversee its execution.
- Supervise nursing staff in the field.
- Facilitate new hire orientation for new nurses.
- Participate in the training of new nurses and in-services for field staff.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Trach /vent experience or an interest in learning.
- Supervisory experience.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate