We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours—and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA—we’re obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
Job DescriptionJob ID: 4877263002 Location: Vineland, NJ Category: Internships Date Posted: 09/15/2020 Availability: Part-time
Great opportunity to learn about home care! Unpaid Internship-Course Credit available.
Flexible schedule-work around your class schedule!
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking a part-time intern for our Assistive Care State Programs office located in Vineland, NJ.
As an Intern for BAYADA, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our Client Service Managers, Clinical Managers, and Directors to gain valuable insight and experience in the home health care industry. This is an un-paid position to receive college or university educational credits in lieu of wage.
Internship roles provide exposure to the following areas:
- Ensuring compliance with employee and client charts
- Interacting with physician offices and referral sources
- Participating in team meetings
- Performing general administrative duties including answering phones, filing, payroll processing and ordering office supplies
- Assisting with recruiting, employee on-boarding and scheduling
- Working on special projects as needed
- Gaining general knowledge of healthcare management
- Ability to take ownership, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Creative and flexible with the ability to take initiative
- Willing to work in an “all hands on deck” environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact well with employees at all levels
- Ability to work flexible hours between 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM M-F to fit your class schedule
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills
- Interest in the healthcare industry
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Be the leader in the home care nursing experience; enjoy high-tech and skilled nursing opportunities where clients thrive best...at home. Get back to the mission of caring, with 1-to-1 patient volumes that allow you to truly impact outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Clinical Managerleads to Director.Manager of Clinical Operationsleads to Director of Clinical Operations.Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations
Holistic care drew me in. To be able to problem-solve, teach clients, and use all my skills and nursing interventions… I never thought I'd be happy and excited to go to work. I'm lucky to do what I do.— Mat G., RN - Pediatric Nurse