love what you do
Community & Home Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)Job ID: 5523061002 Location: Wailuku, HI Category: Habilitation Technician Date Posted: Sep. 04, 2021
BAYADA Habilitation has an opening for a compassionate and reliable individual looking to work in the Wailuku / Central, Maui area! Must be available to work in the client's home and in the community, ongoing Monday - Friday @ 11:00am - 6:00pm. Competitive pay and sign-on bonus up to $750 available!
- RBT Certification or one year verifiable experience working with individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities
- CPR/FA/AED Certification (if not certified we will help you get certified)
- Reliable transportation (valid driver's license required)
- Ability to work independently in a client’s home and/or in the community
- Ability to work a consistent weekly schedule
- Take daily data that’s tailored to client’s Individualized Support Plan (ISP)
- Transport clients to various community activities if needed
- RBT Credential
- Weekly pay
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- PPE (personal protective equipment)
- 24 / 7 on-call manager support
If interested please call Kalea Jensen at (808) 244-6879 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide