love what you do
Caregiving for the Elderly - Home Health Aides (HHA)Job ID: 4972212002 Location: Wareham, MA Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Nov. 20, 2020
BAYADA Home Health Care is an agency built around two things. The first, our clients are our #1 priority. After all, the clients are the reason why we all do what we do. The second, valuing our employees as our # 1 greatest asset. BAYADA knows that we have to take care of our employees. How can an agency expect a caregiver to take care of our clients if we as an agency don’t take care of you as an employee? Come learn more about what makes BAYADA such a supportive agency, to both our employees and our clients!
Where can we provide you with clients?
●Plymouth ●Wareham ●Middleborough
*BAYADA covers more then just these towns. You are welcome to call and ask if we service a town not listed.
When would you be working?
All of our employees schedules are FLEXIBLE and based off your availability!
How we take care of employees?
- Constant Incentive and Reward programs ● Get paid weekly
- Short commutes between clients ● Paid sick time
- Supportive office team ● Supervision by Registered Nurses
- 24/7 Phone support ● Benefit options for those that qualify
What does the work look like?
All our services are done in the clients own homes.
- Activities of daily living (Showering, Toileting, etc.) ● Range of Motion exercises
- Assisting w/ Transfers (mechanical lifts) ● Oral Feeding
- Assisting w/ Ambulation ● Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping ● Reporting any change in client condition
How do you know if you qualify?
Minimum 1 year verifiable work experience (can be in any industry or profession)
Home Health Aide Certificate OR Certified Nurse Aide License
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide