love what you do
Certified HHA, CNA Needed for Private CareJob ID: 6036331002 Location: West Yarmouth, MA Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: May. 23, 2022
Urgent Hire!! BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for Home Health Aides to care for our clients throughout Cape Cod. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, heard and supported!
We have current job openings offering full-time and part-time hours. Available positions for Home Health Aides (HHA), Certified Nurses Aides (CNA) flexible hours.
We offer HHA education!
Make $17- $25 an hour depending on your work locations. Available work throughout the Cape.
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides – HHA/CNA:
- Weekly pay with premium weekend rates
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Work locations available near you - we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Positive work environment and the tools and support you need to do your job successfully!
- Scholarship Programs!! BAYADA invests in the futures of our Aides!
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Vision, Dental and 401k Benefits
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Personal Care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
- Drivers License Preferred
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide