love what you do
Senior Caregiver - Entry Level - Personal Care Aide (PCA)Job ID: 6233977002 Location: West Yarmouth, MA Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Jun. 24, 2022
Work That Makes a Difference in the Lives of Others!
***Free and Paid Training Opportunities***
Work in YOUR Neighborhood and give back to YOUR Community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for Personal Care Aides (PCs) to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
For decades the BAYADA team has risen up in difficult times to provide home care with Compassion, Excellence and Reliability to those in need. We stand strong with our field staff and give them the tools they need to provide respect and dignity to those who need help the most. Now more than ever do people need YOUR help at home. Join us and become a Hero on the Homefront!
BAYADA offers Personal Care Aides (PCs):
- Weekly pay!
- Flexible scheduling to fit your busy schedule and lifestyle
- Mileage reimbursement
- PAID Personal Caregiver Training
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- One on one care
- Long term clients
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship and Development opportunities!
- A stable working environment
- Paid sick time
- Dental, Vision, 401k
- $500 Referral Bonus for bringing a friend!
Qualifications for Personal Care Aides (PCs):
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Successful completion of our Free Pre-Hire 60 Hour Personal Care Training Course
Job Responsibilities for Personal Care Aides (PCs):
- Activities of daily living
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
We have current job openings for Personal Care Aides (PCs) in the following locations (and surrounding towns):
- Marstons Mills
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Personal Care Aides (PCs) who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide