love what you do
Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA), Home HealthJob ID: 5726297002 Location: White River Junction, VT Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Nov. 24, 2021
BAYADA Home Health is currently seeking an experienced Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA), for a per diem opportunity performing home health visits for our office located in White River Junction, VT. This office services clients throughout Windsor and Windham Counties.
As a Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA), you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides rehabilitative care and skilled nursing to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies, comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
A Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) must:
- Have at least one year of work experience as a Licensed Nursing Assistant
- Have successfully completed a recognized Licensed Nursing Assistant training course and be certified to work as a Licensed Nursing Assistant
- Demonstrate an ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English
- Pass the BAYADA Competency Evaluation Examination
- Have a criminal background check completed
- Meet all state requirements
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
Job Responsibilities for Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNA):
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide