love what you do
Community Liaison, HospiceJob ID: 4740026002 Location: Wilkes Barre, PA Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management/QA Date Posted: May. 21, 2020 Availability: Full-time
Liaisons at BAYADA interact with physicians, discharge planners, case managers, and clients and families at designated facilities to coordinate the initiation of hospice services.
**For immediate consideration please contact Alyssa McCarthy, Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org***
BAYADA Hospice has a special purpose — to provide the highest quality end-of-life care so our patients can remain at home with comfort, grace, and dignity. We believe people with advanced illness and their families deserve hospice services and palliative care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability — the core values of our philosophy, The BAYADA Way.
The Hospice Community Liaison will:
- Educate the community about BAYADA Hospice services, and the choices we have to offer our patients and their loved ones.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hospice eligibility criteria.
- Develop relationships, in accordance with The BAYADA Way, with referral sources, physicians, and other health care professionals.
- Market BAYADA services by clearly articulating the features and benefits of BAYADA.
- Coordinate with the service office to set up the services ordered by the physician.
- Meet with prospective clients and families.
- Develop programming and educational tools for physicians, referral sources, clients, families, and staff to facilitate an understanding of the hospice philosophy and services available.
- Develop community outreach goals and monitor and evaluate referral outcomes for outreach effectiveness.
Minimum qualifications for a Hospice Community Liaison:
- Marketing and liaison experience preferred but not required
- Sales and relationship building experience key
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of the community and market a huge plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated networking abilities
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate