FREE Direct Care Worker Training, DCW
Job ID: 4475213002 Location: City Of Wilkes Barre, PA Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Oct. 09, 2019
This is a general training program and is open to all interested participants regardless of interest in employment at BAYADA and is for the benefit of the participant.
This is a FREE Training Program
Please contact our office at (570)-829-1314 to reserve your seat today !
- 40 hour commitment for direct care worker training offered at 1189 Highway 315 Suite 4 Wilkes-Barre PA 18702 location (Monday-Friday 9AM-5:00PM)
- 18 years of age or older
Upcoming Training Opportunities:
November 11th-15th 2019
December 9th-13th 2019
Training Curriculum Includes:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards those who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
What's it like to work in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
See what’s nearby and get directions.View Map