love what you do
Habilitation Technician / Direct Support ProfessionalJob ID: 4647043002 Location: Williamsport, PA Category: Habilitation Technician Date Posted: Feb. 11, 2020
Would you like to give compassionate care to for an ID/DD client in the comfort of their own home? BAYADA Habilitation is looking for compassionate and reliable candidates to fill positions working with our population of clients with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities.
To qualify for this position, at least one year of verifiable work experience with individuals who have intellectual/developmental disabilities is preferred.
We have current Habilitation Technician / Direct Support Professional openings in the following locations:
- Williamsport, PA
- Cogan Station. PA
- Montoursville, PA
- Muncy, PA
- Lock Haven, PA
BAYADA offers Habilitation Technicians / Direct Support professionals:
- $12-$14 / hour depending on experience
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Job Responsibilities of a Habilitation Technician / Direct Support Professional:
- Passion for providing mental/behavioral health care to individuals with ID/DD
- Participating in community integration / local community activities per client request
- Assisting/encouraging independent living skills
- Ability to work independently in a client's home/community
BAYADA always believes that our clients come first, however our employees are always our greatest asset!
If you are interested in committing to The BAYADA Way of compassion, excellence, and reliability, being valued for all you do, and joining our team, please apply today! Call 814-867-2603 for any additional information.
60 Decibel Rd, Ste 104
State College, PA 16801
(814) 867 - 2603
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide