love what you do
Pediatric Night Shift Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)Job ID: 4652695002 Location: Williamsport, PA Category: Licensed Practical Nurse Date Posted: Feb. 14, 2020
$1000 SIGN ON BONUS
BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability.
As a Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
We have immediate needs for night shift Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following area:
Benefits for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing in Pennsylvania
- Current CPR certification
- One year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) preferred but not required
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today! BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Watching my client make progress and enjoy himself, and having the opportunity to make a positive difference in his life… it's so gratifying, it doesn't even feel like a job to me.Terry S., LPN - Nurse