We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours—and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA—we’re obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
- We are committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, learn more here
Job DescriptionJob ID: 6318145002 Location: Williamsport, MD Category: Administrative/Clerical Date Posted: 08/09/2022
BAYADA Senior Living Solutions, a specialty offering of BAYADA Home Health Care, was created to address the unique needs of senior living communities, and their residents, in several significant ways. As the Nurse Program Manager, you will be a dynamic influencer managing solutions for communities and their residents throughout our unique continuum of care in Senior Living in Washington County and Montgomery County, Maryland.
Are you a solutions-oriented, team-focused Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse or Therapist (Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Physical Therapy Assistant or Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant)? Do you have a passion for relationship development and the ability to create alignment to common goals across multiple levels of management? Would you like to be viewed as a trusted advisor and senior living expert with the conviction to deliver an exceptional product to customers and clients? If so, the Nurse Program Manager position may be the opportunity you have been searching for!
As the Nurse Program Manager, you will be a key team member developing and implementing unique solutions to help the communities and residents we serve meet their goals. Additionally, you will exemplify our commitment to excellence by strategically treating patients and ensuring best practices are carried out by all team members to deliver on our differentiated offerings. Through the utilization of outcome driven data analytics, this role will analyze key metrics and develop plans to create customized programming and offerings for those we serve. Opportunities for advancement are in place with a career ladder to inspire professional growth.
- Current (MD) licensure as a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Physical Therapy Assistant or Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Demonstrated business development experience
- Strong communication skills across multiple levels and multiple platforms
- Home Health and/ or Outpatient experience is desirable
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
Be the leader in the home care nursing experience; enjoy high-tech and skilled nursing opportunities where clients thrive best...at home. Get back to the mission of caring, with 1-to-1 patient volumes that allow you to truly impact outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Clinical Managerleads to Director.Manager of Clinical Operationsleads to Director of Clinical Operations.Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations
Holistic care drew me in. To be able to problem-solve, teach clients, and use all my skills and nursing interventions… I never thought I'd be happy and excited to go to work. I'm lucky to do what I do.— Mat G., RN - Pediatric Nurse