love what you do
Home Health Aide (HHA)Job ID: 6404679002 Location: Willingboro, NJ Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Sep. 22, 2022
Here at BAYADA, you have the flexibility to choose where you want to work, who you want to work with, and the hours you want to work! We currently have openings for HHAs and Nursing Students to work 1 on 1 with our adult clients. Not certified? Ask about our affordable certification training program! BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for caregivers in all of Burlington County, NJ.
Pay Rate $16-20/hour
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling - full-time, part-time, daytime, evening, and overnight shifts available
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Scholarship programs and certified Dementia Training
- Sick time and paid time off (PTO)
- Health benefits available
- 24/7 on call and clinical nursing support so you always have someone to call if you have questions
- All protective gear provided - masks, gloves, sanitizer and more
- All types of clients available - hospice, facility assisted living, live-in and much more
Qualifications: Current Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) license in good standing with the NJ Board of Nursing. Not certified? BAYADA hosts daytime and evening HHA certification classes, as well as certified nursing assistant (CNA) conversion courses every month! Click our APPLY NOW button and a BAYADA representative will call you about our courses.
HHA Job Responsibilities:
- Personal care: bathing, grooming, toileting, feeding
- Ambulation / Transfers / mechanical lift devices / range of motion exercises
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home management: laundry, meal preparation, bed making, etc.
- Medication assistance
Have questions? Click the APPLY NOW button and a BAYADA representative will call you ASAP to assist you.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide