We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours—and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA—we’re obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
Job DescriptionJob ID: 4910518002 Location: Willow Grove, PA Category: Registered Nurse Date Posted: 10/07/2020 Availability: Full-time
$1,000 Weekend Sign-On Bonus
Advance your nursing career with us! BAYADA Home Health Care is one of the nation’s fastest growing home health care providers. We believe that BAYADA employees are our greatest asset. The Jamison Adult Nursing Office has an immediate need for RNs to work weekend shifts with clients in Bucks and Montgomery Counties. Multiple day, evening and overnight weekend shifts available - you choose!
The $1,000 sign-on bonus will be paid in two increments to RNs hired to work on weekend shifts. $500 will be paid after working 40 weekend hours and $500 will be paid upon working an additional 40 weekend hours.
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Flexible scheduling with multiple shifts to choose from
- Work on adult cases
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RNs) in the following areas:
- Huntingdon Valley
- Elkins Park
- Blue Bell
- Upper Black Eddy
Registered Nurses (RNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Adheres to the established client care plan and the Physician‘s Plan of Treatment
- Performs assigned duties, including administration of medication, treatments, and procedures
per policy, monitoring the client’s condition, etc.
- Reports any changes in the client’s condition to the Clinical Manager and physician; follow up
with executing and properly documenting any new doctor’s orders
- Makes ongoing additions to the client’s care plan, as needed
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current RN license in good standing (in PA)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum 750 hours of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration. Questions? Contact Recruiting Manager Heather McCullough, 215-491-4090 or email@example.com
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Be the leader in the home care nursing experience; enjoy high-tech and skilled nursing opportunities where clients thrive best...at home. Get back to the mission of caring, with 1-to-1 patient volumes that allow you to truly impact outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Clinical Managerleads to Director.Manager of Clinical Operationsleads to Director of Clinical Operations.Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations
Holistic care drew me in. To be able to problem-solve, teach clients, and use all my skills and nursing interventions… I never thought I'd be happy and excited to go to work. I'm lucky to do what I do.— Mat G., RN - Pediatric Nurse