love what you do
Certified HHA, Home Health AideJob ID: 4652768002 Location: Wilmington, MA Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Feb. 14, 2020 Availability: Part-time
FULL-TIME BENEFITS - Certified Home Health Aide - $500 Sign-On Bonus!!
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Home Health Aide, HHA for a position offering FULL-TIME BENEFITS. As a Home Health Aide you will provide personal care to adult and elderly patients located in their homes in Andover, Reading, Wilmington and surrounding towns. As a Home Health Aide, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides home health aide, skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home. You may be eliglble to receive a $500.00 Sign-On Bonus!
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
A Home Health Aide must:
- Have at least one year of work experience
- Be certified to work as a Home Health Aide
- Demonstrate an ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
For Immediate Consideration Please Contact Susan Sveden, Recruiter, at 339-235-4363!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide