love what you do
CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant - Full Time Bath VisitsJob ID: 5099774002 Location: Wilmington, DE Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Feb. 22, 2021
BAYADA Home Health Care Voted Glassdoor's Top Places to Work in 2018 and 2019!
Apply Now to Find Out Why!
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) for a full time opportunity in our Wilmington Home Health Office. This office provides home health visits to clients located throughout northern New Castle County, Delaware.
Offering flexible scheduling and 1:1 care!
**Must have reliable transportation and valid CNA certification. **
BAYADA offers Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) / Home Health Aides (HHA):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
- Have at least one year of work experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant
- Have successfully completed a recognized Certified Nursing Assistant course and be certified to work as a Certified Nursing Assistant in Delaware
- Demonstrate an ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English
- Pass the BAYADA Competency Evaluation Examination
- Have a criminal background check completed
- Meet all state requirements
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
Job Responsibilities for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA):
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide