love what you do
CNA's and HHA's Needed for Home Care - SEE OUR INCENTIVESJob ID: 5543381002 Location: Wilmington, DE Category: Certified Nursing Assistant Date Posted: Sep. 14, 2021
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for a Certified CNA or a HHA with at least 75 hours of HHA training to care for our Adult clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard. Pick your location, hours and client! We try to find the best fit for you and your client! Give Arlene Rogers a call at 302.655.1333.
- $200 SIGN ON BONUS!!
- Earn $200 more by referring a friend with our Talent Scout program!
- Come to your interview and as a thank you, you are automatically entered into our drawing for an Apple Watch!
We have current job openings in the following locations:
- New Castle
- Delaware City
BAYADA offers CNA's and HHA's:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- We pay mileage between clients
- Positive work environment and the tools and support you need to do your job 24 hours a day
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health Insurance
Qualifications for CNA's and HHA's:
- Minimum one year work experience (does not have to be in Health Care)
- At least 18 year of age
- Proof of at least 75 hours of HHA Training or CNA Certification
Job Responsibilities for CNA's and HHA's:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our employees who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide