love what you do
Community Liaison, HospiceJob ID: 4971845002 Location: Wilmington, DE Category: Communications/Public Relations Date Posted: Nov. 20, 2020
Community Liaison, Hospice, Home Care
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare that will allow you to make a difference in people's lives while you grow your career? We are BAYADA Home Health Care, a leading home health care company, and we want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking an experienced Community Liaison to develop and manage relationships with referral sources in the community to promote BAYADA Home Health Care Hospice services and help expand our Hospice Program in the New Castle County area.
- Develop relationships with new and existing referral sources, physicians, other healthcare professionals as well as other community organizations serving elders and the disabled.
- Demonstrate mastery of clinical and regulatory hospice eligibility criteria.
- Maintain and promote BAYADA’s presence in the community.
- Build relationships with community agencies, professional and civic organizations and business-related
- networking groups.
- Participate in, plan and carry out community events (health fairs, job fairs).
- Stay current on community events and opportunities to promote BAYADA’s services.
- Promote BAYADA as the Hospice Provider and Employer of Choice.
- Educate referral sources on BAYADA services by clearly articulating the features and benefits of Hospice.
- Maintain and increase knowledge of Hospice Services to customers and referral sources
- Develop community outreach goals, strategy and plan in conjunction with the Director and review regularly.
- Monitor and evaluate referral outcomes for outreach effectiveness.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least two years recent sales experience in hospice, home care and/or marketing.
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement.
- Excellent planning, organization and presentation skills
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
- The ideal candidate will have established healthcare contacts and be able to readily network in the community.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate