love what you do
Hospice Associate Medical Director, Physician, Hospice, Part TimeJob ID: 4651896002 Location: Wilmington, DE Category: Physician Date Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 Availability: Contract
Associate Medical Director, Hospice
BAYADA Was Voted Among Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in Both 2018 and 2019!
Apply Now to Find Out Why!
BAYADA Hospice is currently seeking a part-time physician for Associate Medical Director to manage hospice services for clients residing in Wilmington, DE and New Castle County.
As Associate Medical Director, you will actively collaborate with the interdisciplinary team to ensure excellent client service and clinical care. This is an active and growing practice for energetic applicants who wish to increase their number of weekly hours over time.
Hospice experience (as volunteer, trainee, or Medical Director) recommended. Hospice and Palliative Medicine certification through candidate’s primary board or Hospice Medical Director Certification Board preferred.
- Licensed to practice medicine or osteopathy (M.D. or D.O.) without restriction in DE; shall provide proof of current licensure.
- Graduate of accredited and approved medical program as indicated by school transcript or diploma, and as required by state regulations.
- Extensive knowledge of the ethical and professional standards of the medical profession; applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations, including those related to the health and safety of clients; hospice policies and procedures; and accreditation and certification requirements.
- Must maintain a valid registration with the Drug Enforcement Administration ("DEA") and any applicable state agency without any limitations on the authority to prescribe drugs under such registration. Must provide current proof of registration upon request.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years recent, verifiable, related clinical experience, preferably at least one (1) year in hospice, palliative, or home care.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset! Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve hospice care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate