love what you do
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - New Grad Nurse Residency ProgramJob ID: 6681365002 Location: Wilmington, NC Category: Licensed Practical Nurse (Nurse Residency) SNU Date Posted: Mar. 23, 2023
Since 1975 BAYADA Home Health Care has had a special purpose to help people have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity.
Graduation is right around the corner - You're invited! Your Nursing Career Starts Here...
Join our Private Duty, Skilled Nursing team where you’ll be able to slow down, and focus your energy solely on one patient at a time. Experience deeper relationships, find joy in your work day, and create the balanced work-life schedule that you deserve.
BAYADA's Nurse Residency Program provides a 5-7 week paid transition to practice program that will enhance the skills and responsibilities associated with a career in Home Care and beyond. Choose from pediatric or adult clients all over beautiful Eastern NC!
Skip the wait - schedule a quick call with MK to learn more today!
Info Sessions offered regularly - register for free here.
What you can expect as a BAYADA Nurse Resident:
- Cohorts that start every 2 weeks, not 2 or 3 times a year
- Get to connect with new graduate Nurses from all over NC
- Weekly, in-person, Simulation Lab training
- Precepted clinical rotations: 20-24 hrs/week
- Observation of higher complexity clients
- Live Webinar Clasroom Learning with clinical topics in creasing in acuity - Technology provided
- Weekly 1:1 with your dedicated Clinical Educator for an entier 12 months
- Individualized Trach and Ventilator training
Develop confidence in your clinical skills and judgment, enhance your critical thinking, refine your time management skills, and so much more—all in a safe, nurturing environment. Be prepared to provide meaningful, one-on-one care for clients in their homes, where they belong.
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment
- Paid training opportunities, scholarship programs, & Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 401(k) with company match
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Comprehensive benefits package including, Medical, Dental and Vision
- Full-time and part-time positions available
*BAYADA was Awarded Forbes Best Employer for Women 2020*
*BAYADA was voted one of the Best Places to Work 2018 and 2019 by Glassdoor*
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
Watching my client make progress and enjoy himself, and having the opportunity to make a positive difference in his life… it's so gratifying, it doesn't even feel like a job to me.Terry S., LPN - Nurse