love what you do
Nurse Manager - Skilled NursingJob ID: 6670850002 Location: Wilmington, DE Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management Date Posted: Mar. 17, 2023
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Clinical Nurse Manager (RN) for our Wilmington, DE Skilled Nursing office. This office provides best-in-class care to adult and senior clients throughout New Castle County.
Why chose BAYADA?
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
As a Clinical Nurse Manager, your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care to our hospice clients.
- Visit our adult and geriatric clients for supervisory/assessment visits in Wilmington, DE and other surrounding areas.
- Supervise a team of nurses and other field clinicians.
- Facilitate new hire orientation and training of new clinicians.
- Coordinate and/or deliver in-services for field staff.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Trach/ER/ICU/Critical thinking preferred.
- Supervisory experience.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate