Job DescriptionJob ID: 6681445002 Location: Wilmington, NC Category: Registered Nurse (Nurse Residency) SNU Date Posted: 03/23/2023
Since 1975 BAYADA Home Health Care has had a special purpose to help people have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity.
Graduation is right around the corner - You're invited! Your Nursing Career Starts Here...
Join our Private Duty, Skilled Nursing team where you’ll be able to slow down, and focus your energy solely on one patient at a time. Experience deeper relationships, find joy in your work day, and create the balanced work-life schedule that you deserve.
BAYADA's Nurse Residency Program provides a 5-7 week paid transition to practice program that will enhance the skills and responsibilities associated with a career in Home Care and beyond. Choose from pediatric or adult clients all over beautiful Eastern NC!
Apply today to chat with MK about clients near you, that fit your lifestyle, and match your skills set.
Skip the wait - schedule a quick call to learn more today!
Info Sessions offered regularly - register for free here.
What you can expect as a BAYADA Nurse Resident:
- Cohorts that start every 2 weeks, not 2 or 3 times a year
- Get to connect with new graduate Nurses from all over NC
- Weekly, in-person, Simulation Lab training
- Precepted clinical rotations: 20-24 hrs/week
- Observation of higher complexity clients
- Live Webinar Clasroom Learning with clinical topics in creasing in acuity - Technology provided
- Weekly 1:1 with your dedicated Clinical Educator for an entier 12 months
- Individualized Trach and Ventilator training
Develop confidence in your clinical skills and judgment, enhance your critical thinking, refine your time management skills, and so much more—all in a safe, nurturing environment. Be prepared to provide meaningful, one-on-one care for clients in their homes, where they belong.
Dedicated to your success, Registered Nurses (RNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment
- Paid training opportunities, scholarship programs, & Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 401(k) with company match
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Comprehensive benefits package including, Medical, Dental and Vision
- Full-time and part-time positions available
*BAYADA was Awarded Forbes Best Employer for Women 2020*
*BAYADA was voted one of the Best Places to Work 2018 and 2019 by Glassdoor*
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations