love what you do
Social Work Manager MSWJob ID: 5719702002 Location: Wilmington, DE Category: Other Date Posted: Nov. 22, 2021
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced (LCSW) Licensed Clinical Social Worker for a Hospice Psychosocial Manager opportunity in our Delaware New Castle County Hospice office located in Wilmington, DE.
As a Hospice Psychosocial Manager with BAYADA Home Health Care, you will lead field staff and volunteers in client service and clinical excellence. You will also ensure quality and adherence to policies and procedures with specific focus on social and emotional factors related to end-of-life. You will be accountable for interdisciplinary group process involvement, and field staff and volunteer evaluation and development.
- Act as client advocate, communicate and collaborate with team members regarding client status, care plan and expected outcomes
- Work with the field staff to ensure accurate and timely case management, authorization management, and interdisciplinary communication
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA Hospice and The BAYADA Way
- Ensure that all documentation progresses efficiently through each stage of the care delivery process, from start of care to discharge, and bereavement period
- Ensure regulatory compliance with Medicare Conditions of Participation (COPs)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) is required
- Masters Degree in Social Work (MSW) is required
- Previous social work experience in hospice and palliative care is preferred
- Program development and management experience preferred
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate