love what you do
Pediatric Nurse ManagerJob ID: 6144496002 Location: Winston Salem, NC Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management/QA Date Posted: May. 14, 2022
$5000 Sign-on Bonus Available!
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Pediatric Clinical Manager for our Winston-Salem, NC pediatric home care office. This office provides best in class care to pediatric clients throughout Forsyth and surrounding counties.
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Paid weekly, comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As a Nurse Manager Responsibilities could include:
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our pediatric clients and conduct assessments in Winston-Salem, NC and other surrounding areas.
- Develop the pediatric care plan and oversee its execution.
- Supervise nursing staff in the field.
- Facilitate new hire orientation for new nurses.
- Participate in the training of new nurses and in-services for field staff.
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in North Carolina
- Previous experience with medically fragile beneficiaries either in a home care setting or a critical care setting such as an Intensive Care Unit, Coronary Care Unit, Neonatal Care Unit or Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
- Trach /vent experience or an interest in learning.
- Ability to multi-task
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate