love what you do
Weekend Client Services AssociateJob ID: 5080982002 Location: Woodbury, NJ Category: Client Services Date Posted: Feb. 11, 2021
BAYADA at Inspira Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Weekend Client Services Associte in our Gloucester County BAYADA at Inspira Office located in Woodbury, NJ. If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity in a growing industry, a Client Services Manager could be the position for you. BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills in this dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
- Woodbury, NJ (Will also support our office in Millville, NJ)
- Hours are 8:30am- 5pm, every Thursday-Monday
- Advancement opportunities/ Growth potential
The Client Services Associate will:
- Provide superior customer service and quality home care
- Focus on managing coordination of client services and emergent scheduling issues
- Build lasting relationships with clients, referral sources, payors and community organizations
- Develop strong, communicative relationships with the team
- Maintain effective fiscal management of your caseload by monitoring metrics (admissions, % Medicare, referrals rejected by reason, etc.)
- Client Services Managers will partner with Clinical Managers to provide supervision and support to field employees
As a Weekend Client Services Associate your day may look like this!
- Taking referrals for service
- Data entry of medical information
- Recording and processing daily tasks in EMR system
- Monitoring home visits and ensuring clinical documentation is completed in a timely fashion
- Supporting and assisting On Call Managers with day to day operations
- Answering telephone calls
Qualifications for a Client Services Associate:
- Bachelor degree is required
- Prior knowledge of/experience with Medicare and OASIS a plus
- Prior medical office or home care experience preferred
- Prior supervisory experience a plus
- Demonstrated record of successfully taking on increased responsibility (goal achievement)
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Strong computer skills required (electronic medical record)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate