love what you do
Director - Home Health CareJob ID: 4652831002 Location: Worcester, MA Category: Management Date Posted: Feb. 14, 2020 Availability: Full-time
Home Health Director
BAYADA Home Health Care has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Business Leader, preferably a Clinical Business Leader (Registered Nurse, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist or Speech Language Pathologist) with home health management experience. We are currently seeking a Director to manage our rapidly growing Medicare Certified Home Health Office, located in Worcester and servicing communities throughout Worcester County. The successful candidate will be a dynamic clinical or non-clinical leader who understands how to maintain the highest levels of client care while demonstrating the ability to build relationships with clients, families, employees, referral sources, and community resources. Our leaders believe in our values of compassion, excellence and reliability and use them to guide how they work with our clients and employees.
As Director you will be responsible for the management and operations of this Medicare Certified Home Health Office, including budgeting, planning and fiscal management. You will monitor the quality and appropriateness of all services provided by your staff to ensure compliance and client satisfaction while ensuring outstanding staff education, training and evaluation. You will mentor and support your team and grow your office by keeping abreast of industry and community trends and referral opportunities. Service-focused, professional, warm and communicative, our Directors are the embodiment of The BAYADA Way. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients and the community at large.
- Building a dynamic team dedicated to attaining optimal clinical outcomes
- Business and Program Development
- Planning and budgeting
- Development and execution of a recruitment plan
- Monitoring quality and appropriateness of services provided
- Assure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Assure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
The successful candidate must have prior health care management experience; prior home care experience is preferred. This position requires an entrepreneurial approach, high energy and a strong personal desire to succeed.
- Licensed Clinician (PT, OT, SLP or RN) OR
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or related field, Master's Degree preferred
- At least 2 years proven, progressive health care management experience
- A minimum of 3 years of leadership experience
- Management experience within a Medicare Certified Home Care Agency is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement and successfully taking on increased responsibility with positive results
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Thorough understanding of Medicare Conditions of Participation is desirable
- Relationship building skills
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 25,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 350 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
#LI - RPY1
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate