love what you do
Home Health Aide ( HHA ) / Certified Nursing Assistant ( CNA )- Private dutyJob ID: 4652892002 Location: Worcester, MA Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Feb. 14, 2020
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHA - Home Health Aides / CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant to care for our clients. As a member of our HHA home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for CNA/ HHAs – Home Health Aides in the following locations:
- West Boylston
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides ( HHAs ) / Certified Nursing Assistants ( CNA ):
- $13.50 - $16.00 / hour
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) / Home Health Aide (HHA):
- At least one year of verifiable work experience in health care
- Or Home Health Aide Certificate
- OR Certified Nursing Assistant License
Job Responsibilities for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) / Home Health Aide (HHA):
- Activities of daily living
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs / CNAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our HHA / CNA caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide