love what you do
Personal Client Caretakers for AdultsJob ID: 6072231002 Location: York, SC Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Apr. 29, 2022
We have IMMEDIATE NEEDS for Caregivers in YORK, CLOVER & ROCK HILL Area!!! We have flexible schedules & shifts in the MORNINGS, AFTERNOONS, EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS. Please call or email for application: 803-619-1800 / RHSOffice@Bayada.com
Work today, get paid today!
BAYADA offers Daily Pay - a program that allows you to access your pay on day 1 of work.
Never wait for a paycheck again! DailyPay’s most used features include:
- PAY: Transfer your earnings on your own schedule
- SAVE: Automatically save on every paycheck by linking your savings account
- AVAILABLE BALANCE: Track your real-time earnings & budget for upcoming bills & expenses
BAYADA also offers Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Optional Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Minimum One Year Work Experience
- Pass a Background and Drug Screen
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide