Office Support Careers
Do you take pride in knowing that your work makes life better for someone else? At BAYADA, no matter your role, your work connects directly to the health, safety, and comfort of our clients.
And we treat you as we treat our clients—with kindness, integrity, and your best interests at heart. As a company whose first priority is the satisfaction of its employees, BAYADA is naturally committed to rewarding, encouraging, and empowering you, taking your career as far as you want it to go.
Whether you’re working in one of our more than 350 service offices nationwide or in a support role in our Global Support Center in Pennsauken, NJ, you find rewarding opportunities in multiple business disciplines, from entry level to senior management.
Service office roles:
- Director: You’ll lead a of team of home health care professionals and manage the daily business operations of a field service office. A every level, you’ll be challenged to hone your entrepreneurial skills in a supportive and encouraging environment in order to realize your vision—and help us achieve ours as well.
- Client services manager/associate: Use your superior customer service skills to build strong and rewarding relationships with clients, clinicians, referral sources, and community members. You’ll be an integral part of a team, growing and managing a large caseload of clients to help ensure maximum service reliability.
- Recruiting Manager: In many cases, you are the face of BAYADA, helping to attract the best and brightest clinicians to provide the highest-quality care. Your role is critical to helping ensure we can provide care services to meet the growing and changing needs of our clients.
- Business Development Professionals:
- Marketing Manager: Within our home health practice, you’ll use your sales and marketing skills and experience to build and nurture relationships with referral sources.
- Community Liaison: Build relationships with local residents, organizations, and nonprofits to help cultivate our culture of community care.
- Clinical Liaison: Develop community relationships, assess potential clients, and help build the business of your local service office.
Support office areas:
In our beautiful Global Support Center in Pennsauken, NJ, you’ll find a wide variety of administrative, operational, and management roles across a multiple business disciplines:
- Accounting and Finance
- Information technology
- Human resources (benefits, recruiting, employee relations)
- Facilities management
- Quality and compliance (legal, policy, clinical standards)
- Training and professional development (clinical and administrative)