Personal Care and Companionship Careers
Being a BAYADA Home Health Aide is not a job just anyone can do—only those who have a true calling to make life better for another. Our aides feel good knowing they are helping people in their own communities continue to live safely and independently at home. Does that sound like you, too?
If so, BAYADA is the place where you can find purpose and meaning in your work, and a team dedicated to your success. Flexible hours? 24/7 support? Clients matched to your interests and personality? Respect and recognition? You’ll find that and so much more at BAYADA.
At BAYADA, our aides have a variety of opportunities to provide personal care, home help, and companionship services to seniors and adults who need assistance to remain living independently. You’ll enjoy flexible full-time, part-time, and per-diem schedules are available to support your work/life balance.
- Home Health Aide: You’ll provide assistance to clients with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, meal prep, laundry, light housekeeping, and medication reminders. Depending on the state you work in and your certification, we have many similar opportunities for a career as a:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA)
- Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
- Live-In Aide: As a live-in aide, you’re an integral member of our care team and an indispensable member of the family, living in the client’s home to ensure maximum support. The care and comfort you bring and the close bonds you develop are truly unique and life changing.
- Homemaker/Companion: As a homemaker/companion, your presence in the home and your warm, caring demeanor brighten the days of clients who need a helping hand to stay independent. In additional to personal companionship, you’ll provide light homemaking assistance including help with laundry and shopping.