The BAYADA Presidential Scholarship Program is an extension of The BAYADA Way. It encourages the company’s core value of excellence and providing the highest quality care for clients, and helps recognize valued employee contributions.
Last year, we awarded nearly $315,000 in scholarships to deserving BAYADA professional caregivers like you. In 2021, individual awards range up to $1,500 and are intended to be applied toward out-of-pocket expenses for one job-related class, course, seminar, training, etc., taken from fall 2021 through summer 2022.
- You must be a BAYADA field clinician (field employee)
- Work a minimum of 26 actual weeks by March 21, 2021
- Submit a completed application by May 14, 2021
- Include two letters of recommendation (one from your client services manager or director, and one from your clinical manager, BAYADA client, or BAYADA coworker)
- Submit a one-page essay describing your educational goals and why you should be considered for a scholarship award
Click the links below to access the scholarship informational flyers and application forms, to be submitted to your service office.
- Application in English >>
- Promotional Flyer in English >>
- Application in Spanish >>
- Promotional Flyer in Spanish >>
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact your office.
“Continuously improve our work through evaluation, education, and training.”
~The BAYADA Way