The BAYADA Presidential Scholarship Program is an extension of The BAYADA Way. It encourages the company’s core value of excellence and providing the highest quality care for clients, and helps recognize valued employee contributions.
Last year, we awarded more than $400,000 in scholarships to deserving BAYADA professional caregivers like you. Individual awards will range up to $1,500 and are intended to be applied toward out-of-pocket expenses for one job-related class, course, seminar, training, etc., taken from fall 2020 through summer 2021.
- You must be a BAYADA professional caregiver (field employee)
- Work a minimum of 26 actual weeks by March 15, 2020
- Submit a completed application by May 08, 2020
- Include two letters of recommendation (one from your client services manager or director, and one from your clinical manager, client, or coworker)
- Submit a one-page essay describing your educational goals and why you deserve to be awarded a scholarship
Click the links below to access scholarship applications in print or digital forms, to be submitted to your service office.
- Digital Presidential Scholarship Application in English >>
- Digital Presidential Scholarship Application in Spanish >>
- Print-ready Presidential Scholarship Application in English >>
- Print-ready Presidential Scholarship Application in Spanish >>
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact your office.
“Continuously improve our work through evaluation, education, and training.”
~The BAYADA Way