The BAYADA Presidential Scholarship Program is an extension of The BAYADA Way. It underscores the company’s core value of excellence by supporting the highest quality care for our clients and helps recognize valued employee contributions.
Last year, we awarded nearly $400,000 in scholarships to deserving BAYADA professional caregivers and clinicians like you! Beginning in 2023, awards will range up to $1000 for each of the Fall and Spring semesters, allowing individual scholarship recipients to earn up to $2,000 toward out-of-pocket educational expenses per year. Whether you’d like to enroll in a degreed program, one-time training, certification course, seminar or conference, we encourage you to apply!
- Must be an active BAYADA professional caregiver or clinician (field employee) in good standing
- Must be employed for 90 days by the submission deadline of:
- May 1, 2023, for Fall 2023 Semester
- November 6, 2023, for Spring 2024 Semester
- Must submit a completed application form on the BAYADA Celebrates platform, www.bayadacelebrates.com
If you have any questions about your eligibility or the application process, please contact your local service office.
“Continuously improve our work through evaluation, education and training.”
~The BAYADA Way