The BAYADA Presidential Scholarship Program is an extension of The BAYADA Way. It encourages the company’s core value of excellence and providing the highest quality care for clients, and helps recognize valued employee contributions.
Last year, we awarded more than $400,000 in scholarships to deserving candidates like you. Individual awards will range up to $1,500 and are intended for tuition and book reimbursements to further your growth and development. Exclusively for BAYADA professional caregivers, monetary awards from the scholarship program can be applied to the class, course, seminar, or training of your choice—including CPR certification courses—taken from fall 2019 through summer 2020.
- You must be a BAYADA professional caregiver (field employee)
- Work a minimum of 26 actual weeks by March 17, 2019
- Submit a completed application by May 10, 2019
- Include two letters of recommendation (one from your client services manager or director, and one from your clinical manager, client, or coworker)
- Submit a one-page essay describing your educational goals and why you deserve to be awarded a scholarship
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact your office.
“Continuously improve our work through evaluation, education, and training.”
~The BAYADA Way