Are you ready to get back to the heart of nursing? Do you want to join an organization where you’re an integral part of a committed and connected field team—working together to support your clients, their families, and fellow teammates—and where you can feel like you’ve found your forever work family?
As a BAYADA Nurse, you’ll have the opportunity to provide one-on-one care in the home, building relationships and making a difference in the lives of the clients and families we serve. Our nurses work with clients of all ages—from infants and children through adults and seniors—with a variety of acuity levels including tracheostomy and ventilator management.
From ongoing shift-based care with best-matched clients to short-term visit care to aide in recovery and disease management, our nurses are supported with training and 24/7 clinical support so they never feel alone. If you’re looking to advance your career, you’ll find ample leadership and educational opportunities to manage and mentor a team of nurses.
With hundreds of offices and multiple specialty practices nationwide, BAYADA offers unlimited opportunities for nurses at every stage of their career, with flexible full-time, part-time, and per-diem schedules.
- LPN: Provide one-on-one direct client care and health education in the home setting as a valued member of a collaborative clinical care team. Use the full range of your nursing knowledge and skills, with the opportunity to train and become certified in the areas of specialized or high-tech care that interest you. View all LPN jobs.
- RN: Provide one-on-one direct client care and health education in the home setting as a valued member of a collaborative clinical care team. Use the full range of your nursing knowledge and skills, with opportunities to train and become certified in the areas of specialized or high-tech care that interest you. Advance to greater levels of responsibility and nurse leadership. View all RN jobs.
- Nurse leader, educator, or manager (RN):
- Ensure high quality of care and train and lead local field teams of nurses as a clinical manager
- Train other nurses in the classroom and/or simulation lab as a clinical educator
- Ensure a smooth continuum of home care for clients discharged from the hospital as a transitional care manager
- Develop community relationships, assess potential clients, and help build the business of your local service office as a clinical liaison